Amazon Web Services
Unofficial AWS community
How To Prepare for AWS Interviews?May 28, 2021 at 8:00am
- Tip 1: Research the Company. So that you are prepared for questions like "What do you know about us? Why did you choose to apply for this job in this company? Why did you apply for this position?"
- Tip 2: Do not skip fundamental AWS interview questions.
- Tip 3: Talk about Definitive Accomplishments and never use general terms while explaining your accomplishments
- Tip 4: The interview will start from the basics but soon will turn into a technical flurry of questions that might get tough to answer. Remember to answer these as a person who has handled these type of situations in the past.
- Tip 5: The interview will be mainly data-driven so make sure you are not too fast because interviewers are writing everything down.
- Tip 6: If you do not know the answer, let the interviewer know straightaway.
- Tip 7: Always answer every question with great detail and precision.
Best of luck. have job hunting.