How To: Change the folder/doc icon to emoji
Option1: Click the icon on the sidebar
Option2: Click the icon on the folder/doc page
How To: Create a document
1. Press N key or click + button in the sidebar
2. Choose the parent folder and emoji and write the doc name. A template will be inserted automatically if you choose.
How To: Create a Folder
1. Press F key or click + button in the sidebar
2. Choose the parent folder and emoji and write the folder name and description
How to: Share Boost Hub documents as a URL link
1. Click ：button on the document page
2. Click Share button
3. Anyone on the internet with the link can view document if you active the option.
How to: Keyboard shortcuts
Here are the basics:
• Hit ⌘(Mac) / Ctrl(Windows and Linux) + H to see the keyboard shortcuts
• Hit ⌘ / Ctrl + Shift + ← to focus the first element of side bar …
How To: Use Custom Blocks
How To: Use Bookmarks
Bookmarks are managed via the Bookmarks tab in the sidebar.
Add to Bookmarks
1. Open your prefered documents or folders. …
How to: Create a team
Boost Hub's whole application is based upon the use of teams. Creating a team leads to the creation of a workspace, which in turns will be shared among team members.
1. Once you are logged in, you can create a team by clicking on the link provided in the sidebar's team switcher.…
How To: Invite a Member to a Team
Sending an Invite
1. Open the settings menu via the button on the sidebar.
2. Click on the Members tab to open up the team member management screen. …
How To: Delete a Folder or a Document
Deleting a folder
You can delete a folder from the sidebar and the dropdown menu on top right of the screen. Once a folder is deleted, all notes in the folder and its sub folders are trashed.
Trash a note …