Frequently asked questions
• How to report a bug
• How to request a feature
• How to create a team …
How To: Change the folder/doc icon to emoji
Option1: Click the icon on the sidebar
Option2: Click the icon on the folder/doc page
How To: Use Custom Blocks
How To: Create a document
1. Press N key or click + button in the sidebar
2. Choose the parent folder and emoji and write the doc name. A template will be inserted automatically if you choose.
How To: Create a Folder
1. Press F key or click + button in the sidebar
2. Choose the parent folder and emoji and write the folder name and description
How to: Share Boost Hub documents as a URL link
1. Click ：button on the document page
2. Click Share button
3. Anyone on the internet with the link can view document if you active the option.
How to: Keyboard shortcuts
Here are the basics:
• Hit ⌘(Mac) / Ctrl(Windows and Linux) + H to see the keyboard shortcuts
• Hit ⌘ / Ctrl + Shift + ← to focus the first element of side bar …
Missing end brackets in collaborator view
• Operating system and browser information. (This is required it it is a UI issue)
macOS 10.15.4, Safari 13.1
• Any error messages that appear. …
Syntax Highlighting / Snippets
I'm sure it's probably on the list but essentially the same snippet / markup functionality we have in the boostnote local client?
Mailbox PowerShell Scripts …
How To: Use Bookmarks
Bookmarks are managed via the Bookmarks tab in the sidebar.
Add to Bookmarks
1. Open your prefered documents or folders. …
How to: Create a team
Boost Hub's whole application is based upon the use of teams. Creating a team leads to the creation of a workspace, which in turns will be shared among team members.
1. Once you are logged in, you can create a team by clicking on the link provided in the sidebar's team switcher.…