product questionsJune 5, 2019 at 7:38pm
Hi. I represent a fairly large design org here at Splunk. We are always looking for innovative frameworks to help increase efficiency here. There are a few questions i had:
- is there a way you can demo the process for creating a design in a design tool like Figma, then creating whatever bridge you need to such that making a change and saving it will auto update in the build environment? Id love to see more of that, and it would be great to leverage that to the design team here.
- is this going to be a licensed product?
- is this open source? In the video i think it mentioned that it was
- are you using the newly opened Figma Plus API for any of this two-way communication yet? We were thinking of using it to build something just like this.
- Any plans to share a roadmap of features upcoming?
happy to chat here or via phone. Thanks
June 8, 2019 at 12:07am
Hey @anthony-b I got your email, too — I'll follow up there about setting up a demo!
Diez will be open-source. Our strategy as a business is to follow on with optional SaaS for collaboration. We may also offer some kind of "commercial plus" license alongside the open source one (this is common with dev-tools.)
We're working on a public, collaborative roadmap: this will likely live on GitHub.