menu
view-forward
# Guides
view-forward
# I Made This
view-forward
Team

Is there any Roadmap for Divjoy?

July 11, 2020 at 8:59pm

Is there any Roadmap for Divjoy?

July 11, 2020 at 8:59pm
How can we have some visibility and engagement with the upcoming features in Divjoy?

July 11, 2020 at 9:35pm
Hey Sameh, great question! I've been hesitant to post a roadmap with well-defined dates because it can set false expectations if timing is off or if priorities need to shift (due to user demand or business reasons).
That said, maybe I can publish a page that shows the major features I expect to launch in the next 6 months - 1 year. I'm going to be adding a changelog soon and could include as part of that a few major upcoming features to give a sense of where things are headed.
For some idea of what's coming you can check out this blog post I wrote at the beginning of the year. Yeah.. might have been a bit off on my estimates there, but all those are still features I have in mind. Let me know your thoughts.
Edited

July 16, 2020 at 10:44am
like-fill

July 19, 2020 at 5:42pm
Would you ever consider using a tool like changemap.co for your roadmap? That would allow you to gather feedback (votes, comments) from the community about which features and bugs.
btw, I'm most interested in the Single component export feature. I just purchased Divjoy, though, and haven't explored it at all, so if that's already developed, then 👏👏
like-fill

July 20, 2020 at 1:31am
I'll consider adding a tool like that! I do keep track of every feature request that comes in via the on-site chat widget, email, this forum, etc so I feel I have a decent sense of what people want the most. Adding you as a +1 for single component export :)
I'm in the process of planning out the next few months, so should have some news on that front to share with you all soon.
Edited