Data backup and securityJune 11, 2019 at 6:10am
Hi all. I'm in the process of assessing whether Moltin is for us and I wondered if there's any information on data backup/recover and general security related stuff?
Many thanks and great product.
June 11, 2019 at 6:35am
Apologies. I'm just unsure exactly what you'd like to understand. Here's some base information:
Data & Compliance
- Zero containerized data - all live data is stored in databases within AWS.
- Production software runs within a secure AWS VPC.
- Zero SSH access to production servers from any human or machine.
Uptime & Availability
- Code deployments worldwide can be achieved in minutes.
- Base uptime is 99.95%
- SLA’s available per request.
- Multiple offsite data backups.
- Offsite backups occur many times per day.
Access & Support
- 24 hours, 365 days rotational engineer on-call emergency support.
- Escalation policies - on-call engineers are supported with expedited escalation procedures to high level individuals.
- Restricted data access - user data access is restricted to a set of named employees under certain conditions.
- Team of engineers maintain security across a single platform.
- Security deployments within 24 hours.
June 11, 2019 at 6:14pm
June 26, 2020 at 10:37am