How to add custom react component.
Anyone know if it is possible to add custom react components to Grapedrop/Grapejs?
How can i add border-left or border-* only?
Pretty cool update coming
Hi, will we be seeing the addition of CMS to Grapedrop? I love the easy-to-use design and functionality of Grapedrop, but it's of no use to me, as I'm creating a newspaper website. Is there any chance CMS will be added soon?
New Release v1.4
• Calendly block integration
• Manage additional Fonts directly in the editor Page Settings …
• Premium - New Payment Button block (in Basic Blocks -> Extra). Currently, the block features support for PayPal, Stripe, and Gumroad.
More info on how to use it here …
Looking forward to helping grow Grapedrop with Artur. If you have questions/need help, please reach out!
How do you add fonts?
I can't seem to find an affordance or documentation on how to add Google fonts or other custom fonts.
• Published documentation page https://grapedrop.com/docs/
• Possibility to add custom <head> code from your page Settings …
How to add pie chart
Hi, really appreciate for your contribution, and i want to ask how to add a pie chart function inside the block?