Questions regarding IssueHunt
1. Is it correct that I can only refund a bounty within 180 days?
2. Is IssueHunt Open Source? I haven't been able to find anything about this.
3. Do bounties expire? And if they do, what happens to the bounty? Is it refunded, or is it given to IssueHunt? …
About the fees
• Deposit fee: 3.5% of the deposit amount (Fee charged by stripe).
• Reward fee: 10% as an IssueHunt's service fee.
• Withdrawal fee: About 3.5%(it depends on your country) of the withdrawal amount. (Fee charged by PayPal)
where the unfunded money go?
I just cancled the funding for an issue, but no money back to my balance. So where did the money go and how can I reuse them?
Can't sign in to IssueHub
When I try to sign in with my GitHub account, I am getting an error message:
This is happening at the https://issuehunt.io/auth/github/callback URL. I've tried on multiple computers and with multiple GitHub accounts, same issue. …
daily email broken
The issuehunt daily email borked like 2 weeks ago. It spammed a bit on 16th April and no new emails since. One of the main reasons of using this service was that when I would fund something, it would send an email and hopefully find someone to tackled the newly funded issue...
As a project owner, how do I reward a pending funding to a collaborator (or to…
It is the first time I'm using IssueHunt. This is my situation:
• Our project got funding for an issue.
• A PR for that issue was made by a contributor and the PR was merged. …
Error when accessing an issue page
When I go to https://issuehunt.io/r/sindresorhus/import-fresh/issues/5, I get this error:
I have increased bounty amount, but the bounty request has not been resolved
I increased the bounty from $35 to $185.10, but the $150 bounty request was not resolved.
500 Stripe is not defined
how can I obtain an invoice for charging my issuehunt account?