Questions regarding IssueHunt
1. Is it correct that I can only refund a bounty within 180 days?
2. Is IssueHunt Open Source? I haven't been able to find anything about this.
3. Do bounties expire? And if they do, what happens to the bounty? Is it refunded, or is it given to IssueHunt? …
Can't sign in to IssueHub
When I try to sign in with my GitHub account, I am getting an error message:
This is happening at the https://issuehunt.io/auth/github/callback URL. I've tried on multiple computers and with multiple GitHub accounts, same issue. …
Card is declined after immediate refund due to an wrongly used account.
Does anyone got an idea to fix the issue or do i just have to wait?
As a project owner, how do I reward a pending funding to a collaborator (or to…
It is the first time I'm using IssueHunt. This is my situation:
• Our project got funding for an issue.
• A PR for that issue was made by a contributor and the PR was merged. …
I have increased bounty amount, but the bounty request has not been resolved
I increased the bounty from $35 to $185.10, but the $150 bounty request was not resolved.
500 Stripe is not defined
dropdown menu style improvement suggestions
• Dropdown menu items do not need to be underlined
• The color of the dividing line is too bright and should be slightly darker …
dropdown arrow color is too dark, please consider changing it
I suggest changing it to this:
The bounty amount should have a maximum limit
https://issuehunt.io/ gives 504 error
this issue has been occurring for many hours