v1.2.0 - Bug fixes, Homebrew, new website 🤓October 31, 2018 at 7:41am (Edited 1 year ago)
v1.2.0 has been released.
- Update all dependencies (Electron 3 shipping with Chrome 66 and Node.js 10, Angular 6)
- Allow parsing of entering request's body event if Content-Type has not been set to JSON #64 & #65 Thanks
- Enable templating in header values #51 and on any body types (text, HTML, JSON, etc)
- Display version changelog in a modal when clicking on version number
- Routes reordering wasn't saved if no other update occured on an environment
- Routes weren't assigned an UUID upon creation which resulted in reordering errors
- Correct bug where body helpers were outputting[object object] when no default value were provided #66
- Display a proper error message and alert when using a templating helper that does not exists instead of failing silently
- Mockoon is now available on Homebrew for our macOS friends! Just type brew cask install mockoon.
- Added a Code of conduct
- Started writing some contributing guidelines and help
- Official website has now more content with some tutorials (and more to come)!