Show previous messages
November 10, 2019 at 10:56am
it's a very basic json file
If it was one Linux / macOS it could have been linked to hardened binaries for notarization (or signing for Snap store)
but on Windows i have no clue what have happened
December 5, 2019 at 6:24pm
unfortunately there is no easy way to do this. Exports are "locked" for each version. This system is quite old, and I am rewriting the whole import / export system. It will be released very soon in a v1.7.0. Also, the "wiped" environments is a known bug that has been corrected (https://github.com/mockoon/mockoon/issues/217). But normally it should affect only new installation, not existing ones. So I am not sure what happened in your case and nothing like this has been reported yet.
Concerning making the export compatible with 1.6.0, it's not an easy task. Because imported environment are not migrated to new data format. and some things changed since v1.4.0. The idea would be to change the version of the file to 1.6.0, add what is missing on the data (reproducing what migration.lib.ts does, starting at migration number 6 (multiple route responses))., then calculate a checksum of the data like
wrapExportmethod does in data.service.ts
I know it's a hassle and I am really sorry. This system has been develop at the very beginning of Mockoon and I realize now that it is completely unusable.
v1.7.0 is my top priority and will be out in some days. I will try to make it compatible with older exports (by auto migrating the data, not checking the version or the checksum anymore, etc)
January 20, 2020 at 2:43pm
Hi. Found Mockoon today and thought that it is exactly what I needed. Tested it with my proccess and ran into the same issue: https://github.com/mockoon/mockoon/issues/229 This is very annoying bug which makes it imposible for me to use Mockoon. I wish you could fix it very soon. Thank you!
January 20, 2020 at 8:49pm
Hi , I tested and indeed got a weird JSON parse error on Mockoon's side when calling an automatically built endpoint (even with proxy mode disabled). But I am not sure if this is the same bug as the one described in the issue. Could you please post here or on the issue (better) a way to reproduce it step by step with sample data if possible. Thank you!
January 24, 2020 at 11:56am
February 4, 2020 at 1:32pm
February 4, 2020 at 8:29pm
Please note that there is already a LOT on the roadmap and it's a side project. So it does not go as fast as I would like!
February 5, 2020 at 7:27am