Announcement: community discussions will be moved to forumJune 10, 2020 at 4:32pm (Edited 2 months ago)
On June 30 we will stop using/linking to Spectrum and we will only use Intercom and our forum.
As you probably know already we have added Intercom (a.k.a chat) to our website (that little message icon at the bottom right).
It seems that people really like it and they approach us about all sorts of things:
- How to do X?
- Report bugs
- Give us feedback and propose new features
- Tell jokes… ok not exactly but they could
You are probably thinking: “What’s next?”
Nothing huge really. By June 30 we will:
- Move all live conversations to our forum so that the open issues/feature talks remain open
- Stop linking to Spectrum as our “Chat” and point to forum instead
- Archive Spectrum so that everyone can see previous conversations but no new conversations will start
If you have any questions about the move please tell us!
June 10, 2020 at 4:38pm
Chat icon is on the bottom-right part of the screen. Click on it to start :)
June 30, 2020 at 5:25pm
This conversation has been locked