can't login and I'm paid plan
I just change my organization name from 'flychickens' to 'lazyrockets'. I migrated my g-suite domain. and then I changed organization information on getoutline.com. After doing that, I can't login with my google. the error message is Authentication failed - we were unable to…
Slack search returns no results
Hi! Testing Outline for our dev team, and liking it so far! I'm a little confused by the Slack integration. When I use it to search for content it only returns results from to example posts that were added when I created the team. I've added twenty or so posts but can't find…
How does one control the order in which topics appear in a Collection?
Haven't found a way to control the order in which topic pages appear in a Collection. They always line up in alphabetical order according to the title. This is not well suited to presenting a series of topics in a logical sequence. Is there a way to do this other than including…
Self-hosting slack app setup instructions
We're having a little trouble getting anything setup with confidence when making a slack app for our self hosted outline. With the latest update, we are now receiving notifications on document updates etc, but when running /outline I am still getting the "Sorry, we couldn’t find…
Numbering and bullet points buttons aren't working
Hollaaaa :) We have a self hosted outline on Heroku deployed straight from the master version on GitHub. However, when creating articles, the buttons to create bullet point lists and numbered lists don't create bullet points or numbers. We can create these by typing 1. and…
/outline command in Slack not finding integration
I am evaluating Outline for my team's use and when I integrate with Slack and try the /outline command I get the following message back: "Sorry, we couldn’t find an integration for your team. Head to your Outline settings to set one up." I integrated from…
Frequent "Something Unexpected Happened" errors browser-side
After upgrading to v.39.0, I'm seeing "Something Unexpected Happened" in the browser frequently. I don't have bugsnag configured, and am not sure what logs would be helpful to share. Attached is a a screenshot after a request to /search.