Share your podcast, request feedback, and discover new onesFebruary 8, 2018 at 7:48pm (Edited 1 year ago)
Here's where you can promote the latest from your podcast. Please include:
- Your podcast's name and a brief description
- A link to your latest episode
- A summary of the episode (please note if it's explicit)
February 8, 2018 at 7:51pm
Been enjoying this one by Nat Eliason & Neil Soni lately. Episodes are ~90 minutes so it's been taking me weeks to catch up.
* Made You Think
* In this episode of Made You Think, Neil and Nat discuss Darwin’s Dangerous Idea by Daniel Dennett (a guy with an amazing beard). In this book Daniel remind us we are not so special as we think, but just an ordered set of material refined by evolution.
Heyo, been hoping to get back on the radar with my podcast but...
* Up + Coming (https://spectrum.chat/up-coming), a podcast on design topics from a junior level perspective.
* We talk about designing for time, how we manage it (or attempt to)...not explicit!
* Developer Tea
* I talk about research bias on this episode - ways you can kinda accidentally make mistakes that skew your research despite your (really) good intentions.
@gabe there's dozens of us designer + sourdough people. DOZENS https://www.instagram.com/p/BdLc-gSBWdM/?taken-by=alexbaldwin
February 9, 2018 at 5:11pm
1. Podcast name and description: The Podcast Dude. I share everything I've learned about making podcasts. Recorded 75 episodes from 2015-2017. Currently paused, will be starting up again soon (was making content in other places).
2. My latest episode is the one where I talk about pausing the show, so I'm going to share one of my favorite episodes instead: http://thepodcastdude.com/48
3. Description of episode (from my show notes):
This week I’m joined by professional voice-over artist Jay Britton, who has done work for companies like HBO (Game of Thrones!), Marvel, Amazon, and more.
He built his voice-over career from scratch in his late 20’s, and in this episode, Jay shares everything you need to know if you want to be a professional voice-over artist too.
We talked about how he got started, what gear he recommends for beginners, how to find work if you’re just starting out, how to get your first agent, tips for improving your speaking voice, and so much more.
Also hey friends I'm digging this chat system :wave:
February 15, 2018 at 11:15pm
Description: A weekly look at the future of technology, with a bias toward Apple, Tesla, Amazon, and Google. But we talk about everything from Augmented Reality, to clean energy, to Dyson Spheres!
Latest Episode: https://futurespeak.fm/episodes/8
Episode Summary: Lab-grown meat is coming to a plate near you. Elon Musk sells 10 million dollars' worth of flamethrowers in four days. I attend The Boring Company's presentation to the Culver City Council.
February 20, 2018 at 3:06pm
Hey guys, excited to join and to share Tough Love, a sex positive podcast about relationships of all shapes, sizes, sexes, genders, proclivities and curiosities (nsfw-ish). Teaser: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/introducing-tough-love/id1348609818?i=1000402270954&mt=2
Also on stitcher, twitter @ToughLovePdcast and Instagram
February 26, 2018 at 7:15pm
February 27, 2018 at 6:01pm
Welcome to the Amazon Book Club! We scour Amazon for all the juicy free e-books from self-publishing authors. Are they good? Are they worth the mouse click to download them? Join us each week as we pick a book, read the bare minimum, and jump to dumb conclusions along the way.
This week we're reading "My Favorite Husband" by Pam McCutcheon. Join us in celebrating our 10th episode with a tale as old as time itself - a man legally declared dead miraculously reappears on the day of his funeral, which also happens to be the same day his wife is remarrying. What a faux pas!
You can check us out on our website, https://bookclubpodcast.com or wherever podcasts are found!