Show previous messages
User InterviewsAugust 28, 2017 at 2:12pm
Hey guys! I’m a product designer at Managed by Q and am trying to learn what is the best way to approach interviewing users as a designer. Our product team conducts at least 4 - 5 user interviews every week. We are using interviews to test future designs with InVision prototypes, validate new features, and obtain feedback about the product. I'm new to conducting and interviewing users, and I’m curious to know how other product teams approach user interviews. Some of the things I'd love to learn more about include:
- Does your team conduct user interviews? If so how frequently and for what purpose?
- What are some of the tools you use to conduct and document user feedback?
- What are some of the design tools you use to present and test designs?
- Who leads the interviews and what is your role (as a designer) in the interview?
- What do you do to prepare for the interviews?
Also wondering what books, talks, or resources out there have been helpful.
July 10, 2018 at 4:38am
February 9, 2019 at 10:54pm
March 16, 2019 at 11:44pm
August 29, 2019 at 6:50am