Feedback on design - pixm.ioFebruary 7, 2018 at 1:39am (Edited 5 months ago)
Hey everyone, I'm looking for feedback on the pixm.io design and experience. What do you think? Is this something you would use? Why, why not? Anything that can be improved or added to increase engagement?
UPDATE - Pixm has been retired :sad_face: unfortunately. We are spending our time working hard on www.stash.diamonds instead. Thanks for those who gave feedback and sorry to those who weren't able to access the site!
February 7, 2018 at 1:45am
First and foremost...having seed content, or allowing users to see some already answered questions without having to submit their user information via signing in with google or other similar sign up flow. Show the proof in the pudding. If you don't have questions asked yet or answers to provide then the product isn't working just yet. Allowing people to ask questions anonymously without having to login could help seed things as well. Prompt after submission that they can track a question for answers by logging in/signing up, or they can continue without doing so.
Signed in with my G account and used it for a while, here are my thoughts:
1. there is no "submit" button, as a user, I get confused
2. in the "available software" box, it would be nice to be able to select one by clicking it
3. I agree with @snds having the ability to search the already answered questions to find a similar match is important to a better user experience
1. still can't figure out how to post a YouTube link
2. better specify what kind of file formats are allowed
3. would be better to have at least a comment session, in case users might have further related questions or confusions
It's a cool platform, I would like to use it in the future, but as for the time being, it's not quite there yet
December 3, 2018 at 4:51pm