# All channels
149: Learning Kotlin: inline classes and Type driven designJanuary 17, 2019 at 3:24am
In this quick fragment, Kaushik talks about the new Kotlin 1.3 experimental feature "inline classes" and how it helps with Type driven design.
- Kotlin releases 1.3
- Fragmented episode #116 - inline, noinline & crossinline
- Think strong types and simple values
- typealias.com blogtypealias.com blog
Type driven design resources
- Type drive approach to Functional design - Michael Feathers
- Type driven design in Elm
- blog.ploeh - Type driven design
- Fragmented Ep #122 - typealiases
- inline classes vs typealiases
- How to represent money in programming
- Kotlin experimental
- Jake Wharton - inline classes make great database ids
Nevercode is taking Flutter revolution extremely serious and is prepared to offer kick-ass CI/CD for Flutter projects with codemagic.io .
Check it out and get started at https://codemagic.io/
Sentry tells you about errors in your code before your customers have a chance to encounter them.
Check them out at: https://sentry.io/for/android/