121: Big Money, Big DecisionsDecember 6, 2018 at 4:28pm
This week, your dynamic duo talk about professionalism. Specifically, how professionalism translates directly into higher fees (and clients who don't mind paying them).
Bonus: an update on Brett's dog. 🐕
High points include:
- Commodity vs. high-end services
- How Brett accidentally wrote a really awesome proposal
- Anatomy of a proposal that sells
- The one thing you need to go from $500 to $5000 engagements
- "When you're doing proposals, every time is the first time. They're all different." — Andrew
- "I say 'mm-hmm' as though I know what I'm talking about." — Brett
Get in touch!
Come get connected with us right here on Spectrum - the newest place to connect with your favorite Spec hosts and listeners. If you have feedback or suggestions please don’t hesitate to reach out to us on Twitter at @getorthogonal@getorthogonal
💚Leave Us A Review
Last but not least if you have a moment, check us out on iTunes and leave a review. It's an easy way to say thanks if you're enjoying the show and helps us climb the charts so other folks like you can find the show.