# All channels
134: Leave Yourself Room To ManeuverMarch 28, 2019 at 3:45pm
This week, your dynamic business duo unpack Brett's experience switching to Android after a dozen years as an iPhone user.
- Andrew and Brett have no sense of direction. None.
- The difference between rich business owner and not is process definition
- The best way to learn something is to teach it
- Brett is going to make a Wiki. Andrew isn't.
- Start in the middle of the spreadsheet
- The ability to figure things out is highly valuable
- Processes make it easier to identify outliers
- 90% of our work is dealing with exceptions
Quote "GIRL. Just chill. Ima get there." -Brett
Get in touch!
Come get connected with us on Spectrum the newest place to connect with your favorite Spec hosts and listeners. If you have feedback or suggestions please don’t hesitate to reach out to us on Twitter at @getorthogonal!
💚Leave Us A Review
Last but not least if you have a moment, check us out on iTunes and leave a review. It's an easy way to say thanks if you're enjoying the show and helps us climb the charts so other folks like you can find the show.
Today's Episode Was Made Possible By Freshbooks
If you have a business, you need to keep your books lookin' good, and Freshbooks makes it so easy no matter if you're just starting your business today or you're long-running and want to clean things up.
To see all the ways FreshBooks can bring the joy by changing the way you feel about your paperwork, they’re offering our listeners an unrestricted 30-day free trial. To claim it, just go to FreshBooks.com/ORTHOGONAL and enter ORTHOGONAL in the “How Did You Hear About Us?” section