# All channels
136: Everyone Needs a Personal AssistantApril 12, 2019 at 3:56am
Today we unpack why Brett is better at business (because patience) and why Andrew is not good at business (because patience).
High points include:
- Brett has the most heartfelt sign of all time
- Brett likes to create lots of small insurance policies
- Andrew gives vague instructions and gets vague questions. Go Figure.
- Andrew reveals the greatest hindrance to his entire business/career
- Andrew needs some to police him. And his business
- Brett and Andrew are going to go halfsies on an admin assistant
- The problem with employees is that they get paid to wait for you
- Why drug dealers are drug dealers
LinksIRS CodeFreakonomicsFreakonomics Drug Dealers
Get in touch!
Come get connected with us on Spectrum the newest place to connect with your favorite Spec hosts and listeners. If you have feedback or suggestions please don’t hesitate to reach out to us on Twitter at @getorthogonal!
💚Leave Us A Review
Last but not least if you have a moment, check us out on iTunes and leave a review. It's an easy way to say thanks if you're enjoying the show and helps us climb the charts so other folks like you can find the show.
Today's Episode Was Made Possible By Freshbooks
If you have a business, you need to keep your books lookin' good, and Freshbooks makes it so easy no matter if you're just starting your business today or you're long-running and want to clean things up.
To see all the ways FreshBooks can bring the joy by changing the way you feel about your paperwork, they’re offering our listeners an unrestricted 30-day free trial. To claim it, just go to FreshBooks.com/ORTHOGONAL and enter ORTHOGONAL in the “How Did You Hear About Us?” section