# All channels
139: Pivot for ProgressMay 2, 2019 at 7:59pm
Today we dig into 90-minute offer and what happened. It didn't go as planned - but isn't that just SO FREELANCER?
High points include:
- It took more than 90 minutes to explain how to make it in 90 minutes
- Video production has lots of logistics, like beer and bathroom breaks
- Our careers are made up of a series of failed ideas
- But most of our success comes from setting unreasonable goals
- Brett is self-conscious. Shocker.
"I could attribute a great deal of my personal and business success to setting unreasonable goals and then doing whatever I can to hit them -- Brett
Get in touch!
Come get connected with us on Spectrum the newest place to connect with your favorite Spec hosts and listeners. If you have feedback or suggestions please don’t hesitate to reach out to us on Twitter at @getorthogonal!
💚Leave Us A Review
Last but not least if you have a moment, check us out on iTunes and leave a review. It's an easy way to say thanks if you're enjoying the show and helps us climb the charts so other folks like you can find the show.