# All channels
64: Chris Toomey on TypeScript, GraphQL, and Product ThinkingSeptember 29, 2019 at 4:52am
This is a pragmatic look at how type systems can improve the way you build and talk about product. In the right hands — these tools can make teamwork a dream. But in the wrong hands, well... Let's just listen close and make sure your hands are the right ones.
- thoughtbot — thoughtbot is a design and development consultancy that brings your digital product ideas to life
- Giant Robots — A podcast about the design, development, and business of great software
- UPCASE by thoughtbot — Become an experienced developer and take "junior" out of your title
- 172: What I Believe About Software — A review of thoughtbot's process and the intersection of product management and development
- TypeScript + React TALK at Boston React 2019
- Building Web Apps with Elm — Craft a reactive Elm web app from start to finish
- Chris Toomey: React & GraphQL – Bringing Simplicity to Client Side Development — React Boston 2018
- GraphQL: Bringing Simplicity And Correctness To A Client Near You (Chris Toomey) — GraphQL Summit 2018
- Language Server Extension Guide
- 204: I Don't Like Rest —
- 206: No-One Wants to be the Canary — Chris on GraphQL and designing endpoints vs exposing types
- 58: Eve Porcello on Learning GraphQL
Thank You To Our Sponsor: Linode
Linode : Instantly deploy and manage an SSD server in the Linode Cloud. Get a server running in seconds with your choice of Linux distro, resources, and node location.
Get a $20 credit when you visit: linode.com/react and use promo code: react2019 at checkout
Thank You To Our Sponsor: G2i
Check out G2i today and get matched with React & React Native roles that are fully remote at companies who are serious about quality engineering.
Visit G2i today and click the "for developers" link to find opportunities.