Upcoming FeaturesOctober 25, 2019 at 1:47pm (Edited 1 year ago)
You may have been informed about our recent release of organizations.
That feature took us a while to design and implement and is finally out 🥳.
👩🏫Keep in that we offer unlimited seats for open-source communities. So if you represent such a community reach out to us!
We're thrilled about this release, but we continue the work on new features alongside general improvements and bug fixing.
What to expect in the following weeks
- A Slack command to print all the aliases of an organization [shipped]
- The tefter Slack command will bind to
/twhere possible, instead of
- Organization admins will be able to list all the members of their Tefter organization from Slack
- A Slack dialog to create and edit bookmarks
- Individual users, who are not a member of an organization, will be able to use link aliases
- Our API dcoumentation will be improved to contain all available endpoints
- Mass actions. Users will be able to select multiple bookmarks and apply some action, for example adding to a list, deleting or adding tags. Feature is 90% done. Undergoing minor style polishing and QA.
- UI performance improvements. We expect a ~20% speedup in most pages. [shipped]
- Google play launch of our Android app
With dynamic aliases, users can use variables in their aliases. As an example
go/jira/core-1337will point to
https://somejirainstance.com/browse/CORE-1337Users can either click on such a
go/*link on any page or let Tefter redirect them using
Do you have a feature in mind that didn't make the above list? Let us know in the comments.
October 25, 2019 at 7:32pm
November 10, 2019 at 6:25pm