Today, Brett is joined by the infamous Ryan McRae, the ADHD Nerd. Andrew is someplace. Ryan looked up Orthogonal! A great conversation ensues about how Brett and Ryan got started in online sales, their experiences and the weird feeling of people buying your stuff.
* Just sell the muffin.
* Some people still don't understand that you can make money on the internet
* Building a list is always a slow slog
* Balancing all the parts of an online business often resembles WORK
* "Get up and Hustle" sounds easy, but building routines in the real world is hard
* Buying back time is viable at almost any income level
* Make sure that you use the time you create!
Ryan on Twitter
Quote of the Day
"Thanks Brett, I'm looking it up!"
'Triple the time!"
Today's Episode Was Made Possible Thanks to: Freshbooks
If you have a business, you need to keep your books lookin' good, and Freshbooks makes it so easy no matter if you're just starting your business today or you're long-running and want to clean things up.
To see all the ways FreshBooks can bring the joy by changing the way you feel about your paperwork, they’re offering our listeners an unrestricted 30 day free trial.
To claim it, just go to FreshBooks.com/ORTHOGONAL and enter ORTHOGONAL in the “How Did You Hear About Us?” section.
Get in touch!
If you have feedback or suggestions please don’t hesitate to reach out to us on Twitter at [@getorthogonal](https://twitter.com/getorthogonal)!
💚Leave Us A Review
Last but not least if you have a moment, check us out on iTunes and leave a review. It's an easy way to say thanks if you're enjoying the show and helps us climb the charts so other folks like you can find the show.
No messages have been sent in this conversation yet - why don’t you kick things off below?