Join the conversation

Sign in to join this conversation, and others like it, in the communities you care about.

SpecFM

A network of designers and developers making the best podcasts, blogs, and resources for designers and developers.

SpecFM / Orthogonal

118: Andrew Learns About Marketing

118: Andrew Learns About Marketing

SpecFM / Orthogonal · November 8, 2018 at 4:43pm
In this very special episode, Brett lays out exactly how he would fix Andrew's nascent info product marketing.

High points include:

• Andrew's mistakes when launching his Personal Financial Plan DIY Kit
  • Brett's dead simple plan for Andrew to build a brand with video.
  • How to create content that sells stuff.
  • Brett's tinfoil hat theory about Buzzfeed's clickbait content.

Also, a brief update on Uncle Brett's Book Club, which you should totally join

Links

• Andrew's Blog
  • Brett on Facebook
  • Uncle Brett's Book Club

Get in touch!

If you have feedback or suggestions please don’t hesitate to reach out to us on Twitter at @getorthogonal

💚Leave Us A Review

Last but not least if you have a moment, check us out on iTunes and leave a review. It's an easy way to say thanks if you're enjoying the show and helps us climb the charts so other folks like you can find the show.

November 10, 2018 at 9:38pm

I enjoyed the discussion about books on this episode. A Russian novel translated into English was my favorite read of 2018.

The Master and Margarita: 50th-Anniversary Edition (Penguin Classics Deluxe Edition) https://www.amazon.com/dp/0143108271/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_8605BbBM4Z4MD

like-fill

November 12, 2018 at 9:39am

Loved the book club idea.

like-fill

November 12, 2018 at 7:00pm

@joestrouth1 This books looks awesome - just the kind of somewhat weird thing I like. Weird might be the wrong word - but two stories that come together is always a fun read!

Your message here...

*bold*_italic_`code````codeblock```