Join the conversation

Sign in to join this conversation, and others like it, in the communities you care about.

SpecFM

A network of designers and developers making the best podcasts, blogs, and resources for designers and developers.

SpecFM / Design Details

259: Everything is a Spec

259: Everything is a Spec

SpecFM / Design Details · August 9, 2018 at 6:35am (Edited 3 months ago)
This week, we recap last week's Fight Me poll results, cover some news on React and Firefox, answer a listener question about professional labels, review a listener's side project, and share a couple cool things.

This week's episode was brought to you in part by InVision Studio

InVision Studio is the world’s most powerful screen design tool that brings together design, prototyping, animation, and collaboration all in one place. Check it out and get started for free at https://www.invisionapp.com/studio

Show notes

https://spec.fm/podcasts/design-details/179600

August 10, 2018 at 12:16am

Loving the format. Would be cool if the side project view could also be seen as video though! Wasn't it previously mentioned a while back that @marshallbock was going to be doing a video series anyway? 🤔

callin us out @joseph! We never came through on that... 😕

August 14, 2018 at 2:17pm

@brian @marshallbock Thanks so much for the critique of pod.link! I've incorporated all your feedback + other user requests into an updated v1.1 including a more-custom audio player and clearer call-to-action for my premium feature. Thanks again!

like-fill

August 16, 2018 at 2:49am

So I don't really listen to news podcast, but hearing you guys talk about what's making the rounds in the design world is actually really helpful. Also, I didn't realize until after your side project review how much more there is to design. Super insightful!

like-fill
I didn't realize until after your side project review how much more there is to design.

New testimonial material for the site right there @brian!

August 30, 2018 at 10:23am

Loving the "1 cool thing" feature... I've just binged Dissect podcast back-to-back, I'm about 3 weeks behind on you guys now, but wanted to say @marshallblock thanks for sharing. Such a good pod, really appreciate those albums so much more now 🙌

Your message here...

*bold*_italic_`code````codeblock```