Join the conversation

Sign in to join this conversation, and others like it, in the communities you care about.

Figma

Figma is the first collaborative UI design tool built in the browser. Join our growing community and kick off a conversation!

Figma / Feature Requests

Round to Pixel command

Round to Pixel command

Figma / Feature Requests · March 2, 2018 at 12:51pm
I would like to see this work on the actual sizes of objects, not just their position on the artboard/frames. Although Figma does a great job of keeping things on the pixel grid their are occasions whenI have or import object that are half pixel sizes. Sketch has this functionality and it's a life saver at times.

March 2, 2018 at 4:19pm

Hey @mrmulder I'll add this to the feature request list. I can definitely see how this could help, especially with imported objects and files. :)

like-fill

May 24, 2018 at 2:25am

+1! I work with complex interfaces where sometimes I need to scale large collections of objects and layers, only to have to go back through and get everything back to whole pixel sizes. This is a huge pain for me. Would love to see this!

like-fill

July 2, 2018 at 1:40pm

+1 First time in Figma, imported my Sketch file and seen half pixels (the origin file was pixel perfect) I'll be really glad to be able to fix it automatically:)

like-fill

August 17, 2018 at 9:12am

September 6, 2018 at 1:51pm

*there

September 8, 2018 at 1:48pm

+1

September 14, 2018 at 8:39am

October 17, 2018 at 12:12am

Most definitely needed!

Your message here...

*bold*_italic_`code````codeblock```