Join the conversation

Sign in to join this conversation, and others like it, in the communities you care about.

Spectrum Support

Spectrum is a community platform for the future. This community is a great place to ask questions, request features, report bugs, and chat with the Spectrum team.

Spectrum Support / General

Introducing Concierge: Managed Communities for Business

Spectrum Support/General · June 12, 2018 at 8:12pm

Spectrum Support / General · June 12, 2018 at 8:12pm
With Spectrum, we’re building the best platform on the planet for online communities. But regardless of platform, to build a thriving community around a business you still need to put in the time to answer key questions: How do I get started? How do I measure the impact on my business metrics? How do I grow my users into a group of engaged fans? How do I ensure my team members get involved in the right conversations and our users feel that their opinions are heard and valued?

That’s why we’re very excited to announce Concierge: a turnkey solution to building a thriving community for your business.

As a team, we’ve spent years building online communities and we’ve seen how valuable they can be to businesses when managed well. We also know how vital it is to have a clear, focused strategy and to be hands-on with your community’s members. But that’s a full-time job, and a lot of businesses don’t have the access, the knowledge, or the budget to hire experienced, full-time community managers.
These are hard problems to solve when you’re starting a community from scratch, but now you don’t have to face these problems alone. Concierge helps your business:
  • Formulate a community strategy to understand how a community of fans can help you achieve your key business goals.
  • Launch your community from scratch or navigate the migration process from another platform to Spectrum.
  • Grow and nurture your community into a constructive and healthy place that builds trust and excitement among your most valuable users.
  • Develop a content pipeline to keep your community active and thriving.
  • Understand your community’s impact on key business metrics and how your community compares to global benchmarks through intelligent reporting and analytics.
  • Manage time efficiently by ensuring that you’re only notified when there are actionable conversations that require direct responses from your team.
Starting and growing a community is hard. Nurturing a constructive, self-moderating community is harder. And all of it is impossible without understanding what your community’s purpose should be—without knowing “why” to build a community, you can’t know “what” and “how” to build it. Concierge helps your community meet your business goals while making sure your time and effort are used as efficiently as possible.
If you’ve been curious about building a community but don’t have the time, or you run an existing community but it’s not working out the way you imagined it would, let's talk about what Spectrum can do for you and your business.

June 12, 2018 at 8:26pm

Super excited to be sharing this with all of you! 🙌

like-fill

This is AMAZING Max!

like-fill

So excited for this!

like-fill

Congratulations to the team @ Spectrum on the new product offering! Look forward in seeing what this amazing team can do.

like-fill

Nice!

like-fill
❤️
like-fill

I agree this sounds great, but (and I hope this doesn't sound rude) what is it? Is it consultation time with an expert, learning resources, actual day-to-day help with execution, or some combo of the above? Keen to understand.

like-fill

I agree this sounds great, but (and I hope this doesn't sound rude) what is it? Is it consultation time with an expert, learning resources, actual day-to-day help with execution, or some combo of the above? Keen to understand.

No worries! it's dedicated resources on our end.

like-fill

Out of necessity, there'll certainly be consultation time involved, but more than anything it's execution.

like-fill

When I clicked on that link, it redirects me to an email.

Why?

Why?

For companies that are interested in Concierge, we want to get in touch. So the link is an email to us

like-fill

For companies that are interested in Concierge, we want to get in touch. So the link is an email to us

It is some kind of paid webinar

like-fill

It is some kind of paid webinar

No. It’s a community management service.

like-fill

Okay. But how does it work, I still didn't get you.

Love this idea guys, great work!

like-fill

Okay. But how does it work, I still didn't get you.

Businesses that want to use the concierge service email Bryn, max and Brian and they sort out a deal for spectrum to manage their community for them. Simples.

like-fill

Businesses that want to use the concierge service email Bryn, max and Brian and they sort out a deal for spectrum to manage their community for them. Simples.

Means, they will manage the community on our behalf

like-fill

July 15, 2018 at 3:03pm

Excited to see this in action. Any examples?

Your message here...

*bold*_italic_`code````codeblock```