How do you do inversions in the Chord section?
Hi, Really like the concept of this app. I can see its still early days and believe there is great possibilities. Is it possible to do inversions or are you using automatic inversion? If so how are you inverting the chords?
In the arpeggio track I have notes 1-11 but it would be…
No subscriptions from now.
Tune Maker is now a plain paid app w/o any subscriptions or IAPs. So all users who already downloaded the app, has now access to all the pro features. Enjoy! App Store reviews are welcome 😉
Tune Maker updated to v 1.2
• Selection controls toolbar is now displayed permanently when in the selection mode. Previously you should select an event to see the toolbar.
• Added transpose up/down buttons to the selection controls toolbar. …
When using an AU instrument is there a way to modify it's settings?
When using sunriser Tune Maker plays the default patch, is there a way to adjust settings of the AU instrument?
Suggestions for further development
Great and unique composition tool with a lot of potential. Instant (lifetime) buy for me😀
I have a few feature suggestions:
• Ableton Link …
Tune Maker updated to v1.1.1
Finally squashed the bug that was causing the list of AU instruments to not being populated sometimes.
Hello Dmitry, Thank you for the update
I go through that at the moment - report is coming
Tune Maker updated to v1.1
What is new:
• Added Audio Unit full-state saving support.
• Add a button to open Audio Unit Extension interface from the mixer main view. …
Other feature suggestions
• virtual midi input for connecting a midi keyboard (no BT) to the app
• import midi files
• predefined patterns arpeggios (bass lines etc) …
Why does only changing the root note in the scale has effect on the arpeggio and melody notes? When I change the scale from e.g. major to minor there is no effect on the arpeggio and melody events. So my feature request is to implement the option to activate automatic change of…