Filtering a table
I'm trying to simulate a table where table rows have states (unselected, unselected hover, selected, selected hover.) In the table, each item can have 1 of 3 statuses (active, inactive, archived). I'm wanting the table to be filterable by status (active, inactive, archived) and…
Running into a bunch of issues with symbols at the moment. First, I'll make a change to a symbol and it looks correct in the editor. But when I run the preview, the changes aren't correct. Then, when I refresh the editor, the changes I made are gone. Additionally, when I use the…
Newest Iteration Has Deleted Pages from Old Iteration
I'm running into an issue regarding iterations where a bunch of old pages I delete end up back in the iteration. 1) Make a new prototype, create my first iteration (#1) 2) In the master prototype, I delete a bunch of pages …
Iteration doesn't become master iteration
When I'm creating a iteration, I can edit it just fine. When I want to edit it the next day, suddenly there is a 'master' which has another iteration than what I was working yesterday. It looks like I lost all my work, but when I open the iteration I was working on my work is…
Bug: Long Interactions List - Order Gets Mixed Up
I have a page with a long list of interactions with the "Variable Changed" trigger. Sometimes, I'll notice that the page mixes the order of interaction items, especially the last 2 items. The one last two are often reversed. This happens on a couple of use cases: • Add a new…
Bug: When I select a font from the Google list it is sometimes wrong.
I realized this when using Comfortaa which is distinctive. I have it installed locally and it appears correct if I choose Comfortaa from the Local list. But if I choose it from the Google List it's a different font. I checked Titillium Web and it is doing the same thing.