How can I reduce my polygon count so that it will be under 100k?June 13, 2019 at 3:04am
Apple AR badge won't display unless my export form Vectary is under 100k. Anyone know how to lower the count and keep the resolution looking good.
June 13, 2019 at 7:35am
- select your high poly object
- from object mode select the deformer "Simplify"
- in the properties panel set the % of points to be removed
- optionally turn "weld points" on (when your model has disconnected faces)
- check polycount of your selection in the lower left corner
Do this with different settings on all of your objects that need to be reduced.
Also check if you have "subdivision surface" modifier on objects that do not need that much smoothing, simply turn if of from the objects list or lower the subdivision level from value 2 (default) to 1.