PartnershipsOctober 21, 2019 at 7:38pm
What's the most thrilling thing in our team these days? Single-handedly new partnerships We're thrilled to hear how our promo engine complements the offerings of our partners.
We're happy to see the API-first approach, we've been betting on since day one, is something our partners find useful. And it's true for small business, top SaaS players and enterprise-grade setups.
- Moltin will use Voucherify to extend their excellent commerce platform with coupon and discount capabilities https://www.moltin.com/product/integrations/voucherify
- BigCommerce wants to handle more complex promo scenarios with coupon and cart-level discounts https://www.bigcommerce.com/apps/voucherify/
- Braze <> Voucherify plugin allows business to enrich their personalized messages with unique coupons and referral codes https://www.braze.com/docs/partners/technology_partners/channel_extensions/loyalty/voucherify/
- iCabbi uses our API to help cab companies retain passengers and compete against marketing technology overlords like Uber https://www.voucherify.io/customer/icabbi
- SIG, a global package manufacturer, trusted us as tech partners to run giveaways contests for their leading FMGC customers https://www.sig.biz/en/solutions/connected-pack/pacengage/
Do you think that personalized rewards and incentives can help enrich your offer? Visit https://www.voucherify.io/partnerships and let's talk!