How do I play from a local installation?
If you prefer to install @warriorjs/cli locally instead of globally, follow these steps:
1. Create the directory where you want the game to be installed: mkdir warriorjs
2. Move on to that directory: cd warriorjs …
How do I organize my code into modules?
Splitting your player code into modules is currently not supported in WarriorJS. However, you can easily achieve the same results with the help of Rollup.
1. Install Rollup: npm install --global rollup
2. In your profile directory, create a src directory …
How do I play the intermediate tower?
The intermediate tower is still in beta. However, if you already finished the beginner tower and are willing to help testing it, here are the instructions on how to install it:
• NodeJS v8 (v10 is not yet supported) …